Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Missed the Second Birthday of Random Comments!

Outrageous, I know. I missed it by four whole days. Anyway, Random Comments now passed the two year mark. As I said when the blog turned one, I didn't think it'd last that long. Actually, despite a few recent hiccups, I'm very pleased I've managed to keep it going at a more or less constant pace. Thanks everybody for visiting. My traffic is still not a serious challenge Google's capacity but it is steadily rising. Let's see how we do in a third year.

3 comments:

  1. Belated blogoversary!

    After 14 months with my own blog I must say the second year is difficult.

    Traffic depends on continuous posting. As I can't afford more than one regularly post I can't expect more traffic.

    Like you I'm currently reading Leviathan Wakes. I'm halfway through and I like it a lot. It belongs to the best books I read so far in 2011.

    Enjoy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the period in July and August when I didn't post as much didn't make a dent in my traffic. The George R.R. Martin reviews are getting so many hits via Google that I've had a few of the best days ever in terms of traffic recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Really enjoy reading your posts:)

    ReplyDelete